Wednesday, May 25, 2005

God is so good!!!!!!

Well today has been rather eventful. Got to work at the crack of dawn. We took a prospective employee out to lunch to "get to know her." First we stopped off at a new restaurant in Lillington called Iguanas. Well we walk in and no one for at least 5 minutes acknowledges that fact that we are even there. We then look around and see that no one has any food. So we decide to go somewhere else, of course we go to the old standby, Mucho Mexico.

The girls name is Ashely and it seems that she would be a great fit for the office. It even looks like she was offered the job. Greta thing about this is that I am going to be able to switch my areas form Florida to Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, DC. Not exactly my cup of tea but you have to do what is best form your family, right?

Angela will be going to either UNCG or William and Mary for her PhD work. Having said this, I would have had to leave my job at Campbell in order to move so that she could complete her PhD. Well in talking with CU it seems that they too would like for me to take the VA, DE, MD, DC area. So it looks like I will be taking that area and then in a year when we move for her PhD we will go and I will become a regional counselor. Which is great b/c I can then spend more time working on my financial planning. Which is my true desire. This just seems perfect.

God is so good to those who love, trust and obey him!

No comments: