Monday, May 30, 2005

Wonderful Weekend

What a fantastic weekend I had. As you know I had off Friday which made things even better that I had a 3 day weekend. To make things so much better Angela(my wonderful wife) decides that she wants to go to Raleigh for a few things and then says hey, lets go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Sure, I love that place. As we put in our name they say that it will be a 2 hour wait, minimum. Well as we are waiting I see Joy and Rick Cox walk up. How weird I thought. I love this couple and was glad to see them. As we are talking I then see Jodie and Billie (my girls) walk up. Wait a minute I thought to myself....Then Holly and Brain, two of our good friends walk up. What in the world I thought. Then here come my parents and brother David Ryan. As well as Nathan's girlfriend Hillary. Then Angela's family (minus her brother) walk up too.

Little did I know that Angela had planned a complete surprise b-day party. How nice of her. Lots of great gifts, but just getting to hang out with all of these people was the best part. Such a great time to hang out.

No comments: